Friday 5 August 2011

Blue Arrivals


I am still on my camera L (learner) plates, and who would have known that one slip of a setting could turn your friendly JPEG files into evil ORF files, which meant that they could not be opened and edited in Photoshop, which meant they had to be miraculously converted into JPEG files, which meant reading pages and pages of tech data (ohhh the worst!!). Determined to achieve the conversion and not let the evil ORF beat me I finally managed to achieve this.  I must say they did turn out grainy in appearance after the conversion, but was happy just to be able to use them as friendly JPEG's.  So now I have learnt something new, not by choice.  Three days later here is a small selection of new arrivals at Friperie this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...